美食、祈祷和恋爱

评分:
6.0 还行

原名:Eat Pray Love又名:再单身游记(港) / 享受吧!一个人的旅行(台) / 一辈子做女孩 / 饮食、祷告与爱情 / 真正的喜悦 / Eat,pray,love / 饭祷爱(豆友译名)

分类:剧情 / 爱情 /  美国  2010 

简介: 年轻干练的伊丽莎白·吉尔伯特(朱莉娅·罗伯茨 Julia Roberts 饰)是

更新时间:2014-06-01

美食、祈祷和恋爱影评:Smile with face. Smile with mind, Even smile in liver.

KETUT: Keep grounded so it's like you have four legs, that way you can stay in this world.
Also, no looking at world through your head, look through your heart instead. That way you will know god.
Which is why you came here, no?
KETUT:你要像四隻腳著地,這樣你能在這個世界立足。
同時,不要用你的腦袋去看世界,要用你的心去看世界。這樣你就能認識到上帝了。
這就是你來這裡找我的原因吧,對不?

Liz演讲:It begins when the object of your affection bestows upon you a heady hellucinogenic dose of something you have never even dared to admit you wanted an emotional speed-ball of thunderous love and excitement.
Liz presentation: 起初你的爱慕对象会给你带来如梦幻般醉人的、你连想都不敢想的东西,和情感的兴奋剂,带给你如狂风暴雨般的爱和激情。
As soon you start craving that attention with the hungry obsesion of any junkie.
很快你开始渴望近乎痴迷地渴望那种关注,如同上瘾一般.
When it's withheld, you turn sick; crazy, not to mention resentful of the dealer who encouraged this addiction in the first place, but now refuses to pony up the good stuff.
当你的爱慕对象开始对你不再那么上心时,你开始变得郁郁寡欢、神经质、更别提那个让你深陷其中的人,必然对他怨恨不已,然而现在在你眼中已看不到美好的事物了。
Goddamn him, he used to give it to you for free.
该死的他,过去他为你付出一切,一无所求。
Next stage finds you skinny, shaking in a corner certain only that you'd sell your soul just to have that one thing one more time; meanwhile the object of your adoration is now repushed by you.
接下来,你发现瘦弱的自己在角落里发抖,心里依旧期许着只要能再一次拥有那种被关注被关怀的感觉,为此甚至不惜出卖自己的灵魂;同时现在你的爱慕对象被你排挤。
He looks at you like someone he's never met before.
他看着你如同你们从不认识。
The irony is you can hardly blame him, I mean, check yourself out. You are a mess.Unrecognizble even to your own eyes.
讽刺的是,你却不能责备他,我的意思是,你自己看看自己吧,一团糟。自己都认不出自己了。
You have now reached infatuation's final destination,and the complete and merciless devluation of self.
你最后到达了痴迷的最终阶段,不带一丝怜悯的自我贬低。


LIZ:He just needs a chance to miss me.
他只是需要一個機會思念我。
DELIA:You jumped in so quickly, you didn't give yourself a moment.
DELIA:你太快從這段感情跳到另一段感情,你都沒有給自己一點時間。
LIZ:When your soul mate shows up out of the blue, you don't say 'sorry, kind sir, please come back when it is more convenient.'
LIZ:當你的靈魂伴侶從天而降時,你怎麼可能說:“對不起,心地善良的先生,請你找個我更方便的時間再出現吧。"


LIZ:Do you know what I felt when I woke up this morning?
你知道我今天早上醒來後什麽感覺么?
Nothing. No passion, no spark, no faith, no heat. Absolutely nothing.
什麽都沒有。沒有激情,沒有火花,沒有信仰,沒有热情,一丁點都沒有。
I think I really got to past the point, where I can be calling this a bad moment, and it just terrifies me.
我觉得我必须要想办法,熬过这个糟糕的阶段,这太可怕了。
This is like worse than death to me,The idea that this is the person I'm gonna be from now on.
一想到这将是我此后的人生,這比死還可怕。

DELIA: You know what, this happens to people, they fall in love in their 20s, get married,do the granite countertop, white-picket fence in their 30s, and somewhere they realize, "this is not for me anymore."
知道么,人人都這樣,20幾歲墜入愛河,結婚生子,30幾歲買下了房子,又突然間意識到“我不要再這樣生活下去了”。
So they fail and they fall down, they hurt like hell, they straighten up and march their arses to the shrink's office.
然後他們意識消沉,感覺身處地獄,但最還還是要打起精神,把你的屁股抬起來坐到壓抑的辦公司來上班。
They can't just check out.
沒人能退人生的票。

LIZ: I am not checking out. I need to change.
我不是要退票,我是需要改變。

DELIA: You have a support system here. You have friends and family who love you.
这里有人关心你支持你。你有爱你的朋友和亲人。

LIZ: Any do you feel my love for you? My support for you? No. There's, like, nothing. I have no pulse.
你有感觉到我对你的爱么?我对你的关心支持?没有。我就像是行尸走肉。
What did you have for lunch?
你記得你中午吃了什麽么?

DELIA:I don't know. A salad.
不記得,沙拉吧。

LIZ:Exactly. I used to have this appetite for food,for my life and it is just gone.
没错。曾經的我,有著對美食的熱衷、对生活有激情,現在呢?
I want to go somplace where I can marvel at something, language, gelatoes, spaghetti,something...
我要去一个奇异的地方,语言、冰欺凌、意大利面、等等。
DELIA: You're talking like a college kid.
你说这话就跟高中生似的。
LIZ: You know, I've been acting like one.
知道么,我一直活得像个高中生。
Since I was 15, I've either been with a guy, or breaking up with a guy.
從我十五歲開始,我要么在談戀愛,要么在分手。
I have not given myself two weeks of a breather to just deal with, you know, myself.
從未有過兩個星期的空閒時間,去好好考慮一下自己。


LIZ: I'm so tired of saying no and then waking up in the moring, and recalling every single thing I ate the day before.
我已經厭倦了說“不",然後每天早上起來,會想昨天每一樣吃過的食物.
Counting every claorie I consume so I know ecactly how much self-loathing to take into the shower.
計算攝入的卡路里以便得知有多少自我厭惡感被帶入浴室。
I'm going for it. I have no interest in being obese, I'm just through with the guilt.
我現在就是放手去做。我不想變成一個胖子,我只是先把內疚感甩在腦後。

LIZ: The sweetness of doing nothing.
什么都不做的惬意。
LIZ:Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
毀滅是一種恩賜。毀滅是通往改變的道路。

LIZ: Both of us deserve better than staying together, because we'er afraid we'll be destroyed if we don't.
比起绑在一起,我们都应该过得更好,不要因为害怕分开而带来更多的伤害。

KETUT:Sit in silence and smile.
微笑、静坐。
Smile with face. Smile with mind,
臉上笑,心裡更要笑,
Even smile in liver.
甚至連肺葉都要笑。

KETUT: You haven't healed that wound. Now you are scared to open your heart.
你还没有从中恢复。现在你害怕敞开心扉。
You are afraid hurt will happen to you again.
害怕再次傷害。
Only way to heal is to trust.
唯一的治療關鍵,在於信任。
This okay. To have broken heart, mean you have tried for something.
这没关系。伤心过,证明你曾经尝试过。

W:You don't need a man, you need a champion.
你不需要男人,你需要王者。

Wayan: You don't want to lose yourself. Love is scary, dangerous.
你不想失去自我。愛情令人恐懼,危險重重。
Everybody needs affection. Make people do funny things. Everyone gets like that at beginning of relationship.
每个人都需要爱。愛讓人們舉止幼稚,在一段感情剛開始的時候,人人都會這樣的。
Want too much happiness, too much pleasure, until make yourself sick
奢望太多的快樂,太多的歡愉,直到自己厭倦,直到失去自我。

LIZ:When I was in Italy, I learned a word-----"Titti" with double t, which in Italian means "everybody".
在意大利的時候,我學到了一個单词,”tufti"有2個T,意思是每個人的意思。
So that's the lesson, isn't it? When you set out in the world to help yourself,
這是我學到的一課,不是么?當你從世界出發,想幫助自己,
sometimes you end up helping Tutti.
結果或許你是幫助了Tufti(每一個人)。

W:You are afraid to love again
你失去了愛的勇氣。

LIZ:I don't know why you can't understand this.
我不知道你为什么不明白。
I found something and I can't give it up.
我得到一些东西,我不能放弃它。
And trust me, if I did, you wouldn't be so all in love with me.
相信我,如果我放弃了,那你就不会想现在这么爱我了。

W:You traveled around the world to find your balance, and the balance that you think you've found is what? Balance is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself.
你环游世界得到心灵的平衡,但你以为你找的心灵平衡是为了什么?平衡不是让每一个人都爱你,而是先自爱。

KETUT:sometime,to lost balance for love is part of living balanced life.
有時候,因為愛中而失去平衡,其實也是生活在平衡人生的一部份。

LIZ:If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything.
如果你有足夠的勇氣,放棄所有熟悉安心的事物,这些可以是任何事物。
From your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a trust-seeking journey.
這包括你的家,或是累積在心裡的積怨,開始一段尋求真相的旅程。
Either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue;
無論是內在還在外在,如果你真的願意把所有的經歷看做一種啟示;
and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher;
如果你把所有遇見的人都當成導師;
and if you are prepared, most of all to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself,
最重要的是,如果你準備好了去面對,去原諒那部份並不討喜的自我。
then the truth will not be withheld from you.
那麼沒人可以阻止你瞭解真相-----生命的真相。

LIZ:Let's cross over.
我們相愛吧。




Keep grounded so it’s like you have four legs. That way, you can stay in this world. Also, no looking at world through your head. Look through your heart instead. That way, you will know God.
就像自己有条腿一样脚踏实地。那样的话,你就能在这个世上安稳下来。还有,不要用脑子看待凡世,要用心去看。那样的话,你才会了解上帝。

I have a box just like this, except it’s filled with National Geographics and The Times travel section--All the places I wanna see before l die.
我也有一个这样的盒子,不过里面装的都是国家地理杂志和时代周刊的旅行专栏,里面有我想在死前去的所有地方。

And when I look into your eyes, I hear dolphins clapping.
每次凝视你的眼,我都听到海豚的拍手声。

I didn’t exactly fall in love with the guy. What happened was I dove out of my marriage and into David’s arms exactly the same way a cartoon circus performer dives off a high platform and into a small cup of water, vanishing completely.
其实我并没有爱上这个小伙子。我只是跳出了自己的婚姻,投入了大卫的怀抱,就像卡通片里的马戏团演员从高高的跳台跳下,落入一只小水杯里,消失得无影无踪。

It begins when the object of your affection bestows upon you a heady hallucinogenic dose of something you’ve never even dared to admit you wanted an emotional speedball of thunderous love and excitement. Soon you start craving that attention with the hungry obsession of any junkie. When it’s withheld, you turn sick, crazy, not to mention resentful of the dealer who encouraged this addiction in the first place but now refuses to pony up the good stuff. Goddamn him, and he used to give it to you for free, next stage finds you skinny, shaking in a corner, certain only that you’d sell your soul just to have that one thing one more time.
起初你情感的对象带给你如梦似幻般的感觉,那种你连想都不敢想的轰轰烈烈的爱意和激情。很快你开始像个充满渴求的瘾君子一样渴望那种殷勤。当激情不再,你变得心烦意乱,神经兮兮,更别提你对那个毒贩子的怨恨了,是他当初引你上瘾,而如今他却不肯把上好的货卖给你。该死的!他以前可是分文不收的。下一步他发现你瘦骨嶙峋地在角落里发抖,就能肯定你为了再体验一次会不惜出卖自己的灵魂。

There is a wonderful old Italian joke about a poor man who goes to church every day and prays before the statue of a great saint, begging: “Dear saint, please, please, please let me win the lottery.” Finally, the exasperated statue comes to life and looks down at the begging man and says: “My son, please, please, please buy a ticket.”
有一个绝妙的意大利老笑话,说的是一个穷人每天去教堂,在一位圣人的神像面前祈祷:“敬爱的神啊,拜托你拜托你拜托你让我中彩票吧!”最终,神像被激怒复活了,他俯视正在祈祷的穷人说:“子民啊,拜托你拜托你拜托你去买张彩票吧!”

Maybe you’re a woman in search of her word.
或许你是一个正在寻找自己的关键词的女人。

You wanna get to the castle, you got to swim the moat.
要进入城堡,你得先游过护城河。

You have to learn to select your thoughts the way you select your clothes every day.
你得像每天挑衣服一样挑选自己的思维。

Smile with face. Smile with mind. Even smile in liver.
笑要笑在脸上,发自内心,甚至发自肝脏。

Sometimes to lose balance for love is part of living balanced life.
有时为爱失去平衡也是平衡生活的一部分。

In the end, I’ve come to believe in something I call “The Physics of the Quest.” A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you’re brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you. I can’t help but believe it, given by my experience. I decided on my word. It means: “Let’s cross over.”
最终,我开始相信我称之为“寻求物理学”的理论,这是一种跟万有引力一样真实的自然界的力量。寻求物理学的法则是这样的:如果你有足够的勇气抛开你所熟悉和让你安心的一切,包括你的家、你的痛苦、你的怨念,开始一段真理寻求之旅——外在的内在的都可以——如果你真的愿意把旅途中所经历的一切都看成一种暗示,如果你把旅途中遇见的人都当成导师,最重要的是,如果你准备好去面对并原谅你身上并不讨喜的特质,那么真理就不会离你太远。通过自身的经历,我不禁开始相信这一法则。我找到了我的关键词。它的意思是:“我们跨越过去吧!”

美食、祈祷和恋爱的相关影评

  • 6.4分 高清

    极光之爱

  • 7.4分 高清

    爱,藏起来

  • 6.4分 高清

    基友大过天

  • 7.1分 高清

    赤裸而来

  • 7.5分 高清

    萌动

  • 6.4分 高清

    神的孩子奇遇记

  • 7.5分 高清

    日后此痛为你用

  • 7.7分 高清

    非诚勿语

下载电影就来乐比TV,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!

Copyright © 2022 乐比TV icp123